This kick-ass spicy prawn pickle is a great accompaniment side dish to have when you are enjoying a Beer or your favourite tipple.
- Part-1 (Prawn maranade)
Prawns-(any)- 500 gms
White Vinegar- 1 tbsp
Black pepper ground or powder-1/2 tsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Haldi-(Turmeric)- 1/4 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Part-2 (masala mix)
Mustard seed 1/4 tsp
Methi seeds-(Fenugreek)- 1/4 tsp
Garlic- 5pcs sliced
Ginger- 2X1 inch sliced long
Curry leaves-(if available) 10pcs
Chilli- 3pcs thinly sliced
Kashmiri Chilli powder- 1/2 tbsp
Chilli powder- 1/2 tbsp
Haldi powder-(Turmeric)- 1/4tsp
Fennel seed powder- 1 tsp
Pre-boiled and cooled water- 1 cup
White Vinegar- 1/2 tbsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 4 tbsp – to fry Prawn
- Mix all the ingredients in part-1 and marinate the Prawn and set aside for 30-minutes.
- Heat 3- tbsp of veg Oil and when hot, add the mustard seed and fenugreek and allow it to splutter. Add curry leaves, garlic, ginger and chilli and mix till it starts to brown and then add all the ingredients and stir for 1-minute.
- Add the water, vinegar and salt to the pan and allow ingredients to turn to a loose paste and remove from the heat.
- Use another pan and heat 4-tbsp of oil and when hot, add the Prawns set aside earlier and fry for 5-6 minutes till it starts to turn brown, Stir through out whilst frying.
- Bring back the pan with the spices and heat gently for 2-minutes and when warm, add the fried Prawns and stir well with the masala for another 2-minutes and finally add the asofetidia and mix it in before turning of the heat.
Once cooled, this great pickle can be stored in a jar and kept aside for up a month in ambient temperature or longer if kept in the fridge.
Bon appétit, Gutenberg
In today’s competitive market environment, the body copy of your entry must lead the reader through a series of disarmingly simple thoughts.
All your supporting arguments must be communicated with simplicity and charm. And in such a way that the reader will read on. (After all, that’s a reader’s job: to read, isn’t it?) And by the time your readers have reached this point in the finished copy, you will have convinced them that you not only respect their intelligence, but you also understand their needs as consumers.
As a result of which, your entry will repay your efforts. Take your sales; simply put, they will rise. Likewise your credibility. There’s every chance your competitors will wish they’d placed this entry, not you. While your customers will have probably forgotten that your competitors even exist. Which brings us, by a somewhat circuitous route, to another small point, but one which we feel should be raised.
This is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. Accordingly, it is difficult to figure out when to end it. If this were real copy, it would have ended long ago, because‚ as we all know‚ no one reads body copy, and even fewer read body copy this long. But then, this is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. Period.